Proactive Monitoring is a new option available to PeerGFS customers with dedicated Technical Account Managers (TAMs). Once enabled, the various data points are uploaded to a Peer Software-owned storage account in Microsoft Azure. Data collected includes:
- Agent information, including disk space and memory utilization of all Agents.
- Job information, including watch set growth and overall performance.
- Comprehensive information about Peer Management Center, such as disk space and memory utilization, queue backlogs, and quarantine counts.
This data is available only to Peer Software employees and is used to provide regular reviews of the status of your PeerGFS environment.
See the User Guide for more information about setting up Proactive Monitoring.
- Are there Priority settings in PeerSync?
- Disable automatic conflict resolution for a job
- Does PeerSync preallocate space for a file on the target?
- Maximize network throughput
- Proactive Monitoring
- What is Proactive Monitoring?
- What should users expect when a Revit .RVT file is quarantined?
- What types of data are uploaded to Proactive Monitoring?