When running in a bi-directional real-time mode, PeerSync and the PeerSync Listener Agent should be installed on both servers.
When running in a one-way mode, PeerSync is installed on the source and the PeerSync Listener Agent is installed on the target machine.
You want to make sure the PeerSync Listener is running as a service under an Administrator account.
- Can I use DFS Namespaces when specifying folder paths in PeerSync?
- Configure PeerSync Listener's advanced settings
- Configure the PeerSync Listener installer to run unattended
- Does PeerSync Listener have to be installed on both servers when using the ByteReplicator?
- How does the ByteReplicator work?
- Set up synchronization/replication over TCP
- Uninstaller not working on Windows 2012 or Newer
- What are ~PSTMP files?
- What is the disk space requirement for PeerSync?
- Why does ByteReplicator use .BRTMP temporary files?