Whenever you upgrade to a new version of PeerGFS, you need to install a new license. If you downgrade PeerGFS to a lower major release, you may need to install the older license.
See Step-by-step guide for instructions on obtaining and installing a new licenses.
To obtain a new license:
- Request the license using the Peer Global File Service Upgrade Form.
- Download the license file to the Peer Management Center Server.
- Store the license file in a readily accessible place.
To install a new license file:
- Open Peer Management Center.
- Select Preferences from the Window menu.
- Select Licensing.
- Click Add/Update.
- Browse to the location of the new license file.
- Click Open.
- Click Yes to overwrite the existing license.
Click Apply or Apply and Close to update the new license file.
- If syncing has stopped, you will need to restart all the jobs.
- Back up your PeerGFS configuration manually
- Check for a new version of PeerGFS
- Configure the Agent installer to run unattended
- Install a new PeerGFS license
- Move Peer Management Center to another machine
- Peer Software Lifecycle Policy
- Update Peer Global File Service (PeerGFS)
- Upgrade Peer Global File Service (PeerGFS)
- Where can I find the installers for PeerGFS components?
- Why isn't my PeerSync license key working?